Monday, March 19, 2007

Food Stuff Consumption And Miscellany

Sunday, March 18, 2007

bottle of water (16.9 fl.oz.)
carrot cake (weight watchers - 6 points)
2 "plastic barrels" of kool-aid
cheese sandwich
chicken/cheese sandwich
3 packs of "oreo" type cookies (6 cookies per pack)
peanut butter/jelly sandwich
Ritz Snack Mix (100 calorie pack)
6 oreos
1/4 pack of cigarettes

Saturday, March 17, 2007

sm coffee
1 hot dog (plain/2 dogs on bun)
24 oz. can of beer (brown-bagged/$1.50)
lg coffee
24 oz. can of beer (brown-bagged/$1.50)
16 oz. can of beer (brown-bagged)
1/2 pack of cigarettes


Blues #6 (or fiancee)

The guy walking by with the short blue hair
looked like Quincy Jones. Although he was
a lank icon of sorts and a potion for the
hall of famer's diet.
"Why blue?" my lady asked. "It's a tribute
to piss and grass, and I like the mix,"
he yelled back.

I became the human interlude until
the gaggle interrupted. The guy with
the blue hair turned into a pictograph
and my lady and I walked into the restaurant.
I asked her what looked good on the menu.
She said, "anything blue."

The waiter asked how she was doing.
She said, "blue." He said, "well, let's
change that ms. and make your dining
experience delightful." She said, "no,
you don't understand, I'm in live with blue,
that's what I like, that's what I want.

The owner came out and lit the candle
at our corner table and suggested we try
dessert first. The other people dining
began to sing "happy birthday" to me
even though it wasn't my birthday.

Nathaniel Brennan (2007)

No comments: