Thursday, May 10, 2007

Food Stuff Consumption And Miscellany

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

lg coffee
1 dry box of cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats net wt. 1.05 oz.)
3 med cups of fountain Mountain Dew (16 fl.oz. each)
1 "traditional Quiznos sub" (roast beef, turkey, ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, red onion, black olives, mayo on sesame seed long roll/regular size)
2 sm ramicans of pepperoncini/sliced pickles
1 sm-med bag of cornchips
5-6 cups of coffee
1 dry box of cereal (Honey Bunches of Oats net wt. 1.05 oz.)
med hot chocolate
1 peanut butter/jelly on whole wheat sandwich
med cup of veg/meat/noodle soup
sm cup of fruit punch
med serving of white rice topped with sm amount of curried chicken
3/4 pack of cigarettes


There's an insect
In your ear
If you scratch
It won't disappear

--U2's 'Staring at the Sun'

The 20 Worst Lyrics Ever


entry for Bad Poetry Contest (march '07):

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee

Sometimes, just before my eyes open
I hear rustling and feel the coolness
of an empty bed.

I wonder where
has she gone?
My armpits and breath
smell like sewage
that cannot be salvaged!

Then I smell an aroma
and miss her more.
Wish I had a girlfriend
instead of a maid.

Would save me money
bring some comfort
though my clothes wouldn't be
ironed so crisply.
underwear included.

Allan Smithee (2007)

No comments: