Thursday, June 7, 2007

Food Stuff Consumption And Miscellany

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

2 lg coffees
sm slice of angel cake
3 sm cups of water
pint of beer
pint of lager
3 bottles of lager (diff. location)
pack of cigarettes



photo of Irish Pub located at 24th/Brown (Philadelphia)
note: attached small restaurant/professional kitchen currently available for lease.


Untitled#41 (Korean War era)

Todays thought for the day brought
tears to my eyes and a ring-a-ling-ding
reminder of every horseshoe match lossed.

Kneeling down, my eyes fixed on the stump
counting every annual ring
wondering how decapitation feels if done correctly
Am I still going to be here
to let the telephone ring 186 times?

Every girl I dated or stayed with wanted to
paint the walls blue, "for the sky effect."
I always let them decorate the place to their liking.

I told them all, "I'm a rolling stone."
They all said the same thing,
"You're not a rolling stone, you're
more like an energy saver lightbulb."

Nathaniel Brennan (2007)


Art for the Cash Poor 8

No comments: