Sunday, February 18, 2007

Food Stuff Consumption And Miscellany

Saturday, Feb. 17, 2007

sm coffee
plain hot dog (two dogs on bun)
10 sugar/oatmeal cookies
3 oranges
lg coffee
2 sm ham/lettuce/cheese/mayo on portioned french bread sandwiches
3 peanut butter/jelly sandwiches
bottle of water (16.9 fl.oz.)
lg cup of veg./noodle soup
3/4 pack of cigarettes

Sunday Sermon: text excerpted from an evangelical tract*

What about 666? Let's take a shocking look.

On the Pope's official mitre has been seen the title "Vicarius Filii Dei," which means "Vicar of the Son of God." The claim that this is his official title has been stated publicly through the years.

In Revelation 13:18 it says, "Count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)."

V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
U = 5
S = 0

F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1

D = 500
E = 0
I = 1

Total = 666

*National Sunday Law by A. Jan Marcussen
Eighty ninth printing - 2004
27.7 million in print

for further discussion and fun, click here (a bulletin board)

call me a heretic:

if you drink your coffee with cream and sugar...

instant coffee crystals, non-dairy creamer, sugar, and hot water makes an *excellent* cup of java. no joke.

No comments: