Saturday, April 7, 2007

Food Stuff Consumption And Miscellany

Friday, April 6, 2007

lg coffee
4 bags of goldfish crackers (net wt. 1.3 oz. per pkg)
4 bags of cheez-it crackers (net wt. 1.1 oz. per pkg)
4 M&M cookies (net wt. 1.2 oz. per cookie)
4 pretzels (plain)
2 bottles of water (16.9 fl.oz.)
1/2 pack of cigarettes

Thursday, April 5, 2007

lg coffee
3 bags of goldfish crackers (net wt. 1.3 oz. per pkg)
3 bags of cheez-it crackers (net wt. 1.1 oz. per pkg)
3 M&M cookies (net wt. 1.2 oz. per cookie)
3-4 cups of coffee
2 raspberry cereal bars
2 sm cups of water
lg coffee
peanut butter/jelly sandwich
2 cheese crackers with peanut butter
sm coffee
serving of pork/beans on bed of rice
bottle of water (16.9 fl.oz.)
3/4 pack of cigarettes


Apartment to Air 717

A dear friend of mine invited me to a party
at his apartment. I received the little invitation
in the mail and it said, "I've paid off all my airplane
parking tickets, I don't have to go to court, come on over."
It seemed right to bring red wine, so I did.

After all the invites arrived we had a drink and danced
for awhile. Our host, without drinking, struck impatience
after the fourth song. I asked, "what, you don't like Kitty Wells?"
He said, "let's go!" We boarded the Yellow Plane, one of his
party planes, for an hour ride. He let me sit up front and pretend
to be the co-pilot saying, "imagine you're in one of those
mid-seventies Goodyear tire commercials, you know, like
a bright curve into neon with sound on a T.V. screen."

I allowed myself to steal one of the captains smokes, the one's
with the white filters. I told him I had to go pee. He said,
"well, just go out the window, I'm not gonna open the sunroof
at six-hundred and fifty miles per hour."

The five passengers, friends, asked if we could go back and play
cards and maybe dance some more. He approved and did a loop,
cross-eyed, no hands. He shouted, "I want to play hearts!"
I continued to pay close attention to the dashboard.

Nathaniel Brennan (2007)

No comments: