Saturday, September 1, 2007

Food Stuff Consumption And Miscellany

Friday, August 31, 2007

sm coffee (light)
sm baguette sandwich (ham/white-cheese/lettuce/tomato/mayo-dressing)
bottle of red plum juice (17.5 fl. oz.)
bottle of pomegranate pear juice (17.5 fl. oz.)
bag of cheese curls (net wt. 1 oz.)
bag of nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (net wt. 1 oz.)
sm coffee (light)
2 sm pieces of croissant
3 bottles of lager (12 fl. oz. apiece)
1 bottle of lager (diff. location)
2 bottles of lager (diff. location)
2 bottles of lager (diff. location)
sm can of vienna sausages
1 turkey/cheese on white bread sandwich
2 chocolate covered peanut butter cookie snacks
pack and half of cigarettes


I Hear and I Forget
I See and I Remember
I Do and I Understand
-Chinese Proverb

column

quote

related

unrelated

update

post-feminist art...

No comments: